Best of the web today
As a prestigious Islamic university in Egypt makes a bold move to bar women from covering their faces, The Daily Beast’s Asra Nomani reports on a frightening brand of Islam taking hold among young girls...




I am making yet another attempt at living completely heroin-free. I failed before because I didn't know how to do it. Now I have better ideas. For one thing, because I'm miserable without that in my system, no matter how much methadone I take, I came to the conclusion I somehow have to learn to enjoy misery. How on earth I shall manage that I don't know...




It is a new term since school have been opened and members of school for the girls are doing well, Albright and Sweety are doing well but but they have some difficulties of going back to school due to school fee...





The Lodo Alfano is unconstitutional, according to the 15 judges who sit on the Constitutional Court. The law known as the Lodo Alfano, which suspends criminal proceedings against the holders of Italy’s four highest posts (the president of the republic, the leader of the Senate, the leader of the Chamber of Deputies and the prime minister), has been thrown out by the Constitutional Court. Judges ruled that it violates article 138 of the constitution, which requires a constitutional, not an ordinary, law for such a purpose, and article three, which lays down the principle of equality. The decision was taken by a majority of nine votes to six. Its immediate impact will be the reopening of two trials in which Silvio Berlusconi is a defendant. One is for subornation of a trial witness (David Mills) and the other is for false accounting of Mediaset broadcasting rights.

Nessun commento: