Sun Goddess
A Spanish woman says she now owns the Sun after she filed papers with lawyers in Vigo Galicia in Spain. Angela Duran, 41, said: "International law forbids anyone to claim a planet, but nobody ever said anything about stars and the Sun is a star. I checked and found that despite all the people buying stars no-one had purchesed the Sun in our solar system and, as it was free, I decided to take it. My lawyer laughed when I filed my claim but he checked with the officials that register such things and discovered it was possible. I now have a certificate that says I am the owner of the Sun, described as a star of spectral type G2, located in the centre of the solar system, located at an average distance from Earth of about 149,600,000 miles. I am trying to have it recognised internationally"... Austrian Times

Nessun commento: