NyLon in English

A masterpiece of political literature, Bob Granzotto’s NyLon was first published in 2004 in Italian only, but now it has finally been translated into English for the joy of a wider audience. The plot: a British political party hire a hitman to infiltrate him as a mole in an Italian one in order to take it over. Sex and crime, crime and sex with a tragic ending. Read it all for free by clicking HERE. I think that it is a fairly good translation by myself, but since English is not my native language, please feel free to help me in making it better with your welcomed suggestions

2 commenti:

Raffa ha detto...

Oh my God!

Jaio ha detto...

As english is not my native language too I feel free to say just hello Missy. Your post is too long to read as actually I have no time. So, I join a short comment :-)