A man who suffered serious burns when friends lit a firecracker in his bum says he was just showing his visiting mates a Territory good time. Alex Bowden, 23, of Wagaman, Darwin, put a spinning "flying bee" winged firework in his butt crack during a party at a rented house on Rossiter St, Rapid Creek on Saturday night. His mate Todd Lovell lit the fuse.

"I had a few lads up from Queensland and I had to put on a good show, I just had a few beers with the boys and let off a few firecrackers. "And I put one in my arse". The cracker burned his bum cheeks, and his index, middle, and ring fingers on his right hand - which he used to pull the cracker from his crack [...] His sober mate then drove him to the Royal Darwin Hospital burns unit where he is expected to remain for a few days.

Nessun commento: