Miss Welby,

please allow me to draw out some considerations about what happened between us. First of all, let me point out that you always blamed me for being inloved with the party instead of you. I admit it was true at that time. But it was, and now it is not anymore. The change became just because of you, when I understood that one needs also a private life and leisure time to be spent with his/her mate. Thus I'm grateful to you for discovering a better way of life which gave to me a more quiet view in dealing with daily troubles and my job too. But at the the same time, it seemed that you learnt (from me?!?) to be inloved with your profession only, which is more important than anything else, as you told me.

During your recent trip abroad, I managed the apartment in order to make it more suitable, so I've bought the TV set, the CD player, and something else, waiting for your return and hoping to spend some evenings with you. But now the roles are equally and oppositlely changed: while I became a "normal" person ready to make my time at your availability, you became a sort of beast of burden who seems to think only to the professional career. Well, I'm sure that you'll be successful, for you have talent and you're worth to. But sometimes the price for success is too high to pay. However it doesn't mean everything in life.

Every night I dream of you and to be with you: is it only to get sex??? Oh no, darling, you are wrong if you think that. IT'S BECAUSE I WANNA BE CLOSE TO YOU. TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODY, OF COURSE, BUT TO YOUR PERSON IN ITS WHOLE!!! I've got some points to prove my real interest in your person, and I wonder you didn't understand. Do you remember when you blamed me (many times) to be interested in you only because political reasons (your boss Cappato, that's it)??? After months, that proved untrue: I've never made pressure on you about this issue!!!

And I remember you blamed me to be interested in you only as a body to have sex with. This also is proving untrue, for all I want is to stay with you by night kissing you sweetly, and spending the leisure time together in the cinemas or watching the telly or... whatever else we'll decide to do together: WHATEVER, BUT TOGETHER!!! I'd have many more things to tell you, but finally here's a deal: let's try once again, on the grounds that while I admit I've made many mistakes, you too have made some in being so strongly absolute. So let's give us one more chance: if it won't work, leka nosht. But if it'll work, we'll be the happiest couple of the world!!!

With love, Londradical



Nessun commento: