Bus hopping in London: news from Londradical...


From: Londradical
To: Miss Welby
Sent: 24 May 2008
Subject: bus hopping

My beloved Miss Welby, today I had a nice "bus-hopping" Saturday. In order to exploit my bus pass, I was randomly getting on the first bus... passing by. The 266 took me to Hammersmith. There the 220 took me to Putney and Wandsworth, where I had never been before, then the 28 took me to Notting Hill Gate and there the 31 took me to Camden. There I had breakfast and found out that there is a waterbus on Regent Canal, which I didn't know about. However I opted to walk 4 km along the canal to the Zoo and Little Venice, where I had a pint and walked again down to Paddington towards Kensington Gardens, where I got on the 148 to Shepherd's Bush. I cannot imagine naming a place, and an underground station, "campo del cespuglio del pastore". Never mind, I got on the 207 all the way up to Uxbridge. I was not impressed by Uxbridge, but I had another pint, therefore on my way back I needed the toilet badly. The bus driver apologised for being his first trip when he took the wrong way towards Greenford. I don't see how can you take the wrong way on that route, as all you have to do is going straight on Uxbridge road, but perhaps he had a pint... One hour later I jumped off the bus in Acton and rushed to Morrison's toilets.

5 commenti:

Scorpio79 ha detto...

Ehm... Si commenta in italiano o in inglese? :-P
Grazie per la tua mail, ti linko con piacere. Ciao Scorpio79

Clelia ha detto...

Ah.... Lonodon London London How many beautiful memories! But I'll be back....

Anonimo ha detto...

E dopoil salto dal bus, dal primo piano, immagino, sei arrivata "indenne" alla Morrison's toilet? Tutto bene quindi?
gobettiano

Michele Boselli ha detto...

ciao Gobettiano, il piscione è Londradical, non io. col tempo racconterò un paio di episodi pisciatori di Londradical veramente grotteschi.

Clelia, torna presto, che' sei assai carina e ti farei un lavoretto lesbicuccio...

Tato Scorpio79, sei un grande, ho pensato che col tuo camion potresti investire Cappato per riuscire ad ammazzarlo, che finora quell'inetto sicario di Londradical ha sempre fallito

Clelia ha detto...

Onorata dell'attenzione mia cara Miss. L'unico problema è che a me piacciono i maschietti. If You know what I mean...

un abbraccio amichevole

Cleia