Bring Balotelli to South Africa and leave him there!

Mario Balotelli is a young (just 19) and very talented football player for Inter Milan, subject of frequent racist chants by supporters of other teams punished by his goals: Inter Milan is currently top of Italy’s Serie A for the fifth year running and a serious contender in the European Champions league.

What is really funny, and crossing Italian racists, is that in spite of his coloured skin Balotelli is the Italianest player for his side, which aptly named Internazionale have a long time tradition of great foreign (especially South American) players, just like their cousins at AC Milan to be fair. Well, he’s not “fair”: he’s a dirty negro, according to some supporters of Juventus, the third superpower in Italian football along AC Milan and Inter Milan themselves.

Sometimes Inter Milan play with such an array of international champions – from Brazil’s goalkeeper Julio Cesar to outstanding strikers Eto’o and Milito – that the only real Italian on the pitch happens to be Balotelli the nigger, born in Sicily and bred nearby Milan.

With the South African World Cup upcoming next summer, the Italian squad is manoeuvring to grant Italian citizenship to Amauri (Brazilian but white, playing for Juventus), just like we did for our current world champion Camoranesi (white Argentinean, Juventus again). It would make sense to bring there Balotelli as well. At least he’s Italian, although black. And if we lose the cup, we can leave him down there where he belongs and let the lions eat him!

4 commenti:

SantaCat ha detto...

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and pretty kitties! And have a purrrfect New Year!

Andrea ha detto...

sono anch'io tifoso dell'INTER !

Michele Boselli ha detto...

I'm not exactly a fan of Inter Milan, although I sympathise. The thing is that being born and bred in Milan, my mother was for AC Milan and my father for Inter Milan. I grew up embarrassed in taking sides favouring either parent, and I only sorted out the problem when I went to London and became supporter of... the Gunners!
ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL!
sure, if Arsenal happen to play against AC Milan or Inter Milan, deeply in my heart I'll be with my home town. but should we have a Champions League final between AC and Inter, I'll happily face the biggest problem in my life!

Jason ha detto...

Thanks for getting back to me! Adding you right now. Take care.

Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com