NyLon! – chapter 13

Charles served us both with a generous double shot of single malt, but not enough to let him forget his bad mood

- Bush, merd. Osama, shit. Putin, sin na kurva…

- What’s up Charles, now you speak Bulgarian to tell me that Putin is a son of putin?

- All of them teetotal, those three fucking bashtards

- You are right, I had never thought about it

- Evidentapparently ish a conspirashy against our shane habits of democracy angloshasshon democrashy in the Weshtminshter bars. You must do shomething

- I am already doing best, Charles, soon I will complete my mission of being co-opted in the Italian radicals’ committee, the well-known world-wide antiprohibitionist power, as soon as pass the Tosoni Test of radicality

- Then, what are you waiting for?

- I still don’t know the answer to the last question of the Testosoni. In order to find it I’m leaving for NYC where I will meet a very well informed journalist, but to be on the safe side I will also send Andrea to Hamburg in order to sounding out in depth the Tosoni himself

- Gud lock, cheers


Nessun commento: