NyLon! - CHAPTER 12


- Oh you lovely perfumed carnivorous vulva known as Raff but I obstinately I call Raffa / Do you still have one of those Svirgin free tickets for friends and relatives of you staff known as staffa?

Handily the Raffa only had the dildo that she extracted from herself surpised and confused. Pleasantly surprised by the resiliency of the Duracepp batteries and confused by my unusual, poetic question.

- What do you need it for?

Holding it out from her hand to mine interrogated me suspiciously

- Well, I wouldn’t know - I answered observing equally surprised and confused one of those wrinkled and protuberant electric household that had made the fortune of candid Hindu-orobic tycoon John Patel, then recalling the anal banana I readily added

- I can always come up with

- Not the dildo, you idiot half-faggot, I mean the ticket: what do you need it for?

- Ah, yes, the ticket. Well, I must jump over the pond to NYC in order to document myself on a matter of political nature. A search for the party…

- And then why don’t you get the ticket paid by the party ticket?

- Ehi, we are not at all the Italian radicals, who are so many that they always must keep someone in the sky. We are poor, independent and self-financed without donations by the government or candid Hindu-orobic tycoons…

- Ok, ok, got it, I have understood, save me the usual theme tune, here are the tickets in blank and fill them up with the route appealing to you, half-starver loser

Her boobs dangling, Raffa extracted from her purse a ticket booklet and also the keys of her house in NYC, throwing them to me with an expression of depreciation and disgust.

- Thanks my love, you are a treasure

- Pathetic bankrupt, with that parasitic little job as party civil employee

I loved her.

Between a flight attendant from Gorgonzola and the other one from Fiumicino, between a radical secretary romanaccio and the other perspective one from Vedano al Lambro, this is in the end of this chapter and finally the candid Hindu-orobic tycoon John Patel re-enters the scene! I’ve finally been successful in coming up with something to do: to close the parenthesis. And unexpectedly John Patel closed the parenthesis).

Nessun commento: