Londradical drove all nite...

...I drove all nite
on the road to skopje
the sun and the moon
traces of blues
the red mountains
in which I put my hope
changing the gears
you are a heavy sow
without speed
you move and shake
under my ass hole
what a shit of chassis
vivaldi and albinoni
keep you on the road
but the next time
wanna an alfa romeo
then inside there we find
the white men the blue men
the red ones some of them
are women, all of them
international we trans
roads, teflon, railways
bloody criminals of war
while the belgian one
pays custom duties
and brings us
out of romanian
members of parliament
three more tons
while dora pezzilli
extorts and fills us up
and vomits poison
sometimes being right
while I dream to kiss
hillary clinton
I'm not cold
but now you are important
and I feel u moving away
who gained 'cause
our being together
now works to split us
and maybe you don't remember
when we've been one body
and felt greatest pleasure
by each other by the rem
queen elton john roxette
guns'n'roses videoclips
via satellite on music-television
into that unbelievable atmosphere
with that unforgettable digital
display out of the window
in that town so colder
more awful and sad than our milano
with the drunk zig-zag-walking
people on the road
that road where the wind
was always blowing on your hair
on your hat darling...
the cinema pizza-hut our disputes
yes I'm stupid I love you
but if u ask me to stop
oh no, gimme more sorrow!
and marco pannella is no god
he is a man a person
bathed by the stars and the moon rays
immersed in the time and in the darkness (*)
he's a comrade a leader
he's the great leader
who leads us where
the goal is very hard but to try we must (**)

(*) Sappho in Bulgarian: "Kupan ot lunite luchi i zvezdnoto sianie, potopen vuv vremeto i mraka na noshta..."
(**) Montale in Italian: "La meta è difficile, ma provarcisi è debito"

Nessun commento: