She's the girl that I can spank in my bed
she belongs to another world that I know as well
she's that kind of girl I would meet on tour for life and more, and trouble will come 4 sure
we care...
about each other maybe one day... if she's still alive
with that classy coat she's standing there... waiting kindly just 4 me
she might hate my old bitch and she tries to be rich

The way she smiles
she's that kind of girl that try to make you shy
The way she smiles
she's driving all my friends
crazy in love 4 her
With me she can't
cause I know her body like nobody else
The way she smiles
I ain't gonna let nothing bring us down

I see the girl walking down the street with a
dress I really like
She reminds me of someone I met in another life
Oh she's sexy and classy, she burns my mind
I'm about to give her everything I got, maybe just a little bit

[...]

we just woke up
still raining outside
we're going nowhere
kiss me till I'm up again

slowly she told me
I wanna know what you did to me
'cause I'm crazy 4 you boy
I'm in love

Nessun commento: